Wednesday, December 20th at 7:00 PM
Central Service Office
630 Janet Ave
Lancaster, PA 17601
Intergroup helps to carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous by
• Providing an office and answering service
• Updating and publishing meeting schedules
• Maintaining an inventory of pamphlets, books and tapes
• Establishing and facilitating Intergroup committees
• Providing support to AA events in Lancaster
• Making decisions that affect AA in Lancaster County
Intergroup meets at 7:00 PM on the 4th Wednesday of each month
except in November and December when it meets on the 3rd Wednesday. The Steering Committee meets at 6:00 PM on the same night, date, and location.
Location: Lancaster County Health and Welfare Building, 630 Janet Ave, Lancaster, PA 17601. Enter at the Marshall Avenue Entrance letter F on the side. Google Map
Intergroup representatives make decisions that affect AA in Lancaster County. Members exercise the will of their groups by voting on issues and suggesting changes for consideration. They possess “Right of Decision,” which allows representatives to vote based on personal discretion when time is of the essence.
Steering Committee members support Intergroup in making decisions that affect AA in Lancaster County. They hold positions that facilitate Intergroup meetings and functions. Members are forbidden to vote on key decisions by Intergroup.